December 26, 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Technical Account Management
Job Type: Full – Time
Location: Charlotte/St. Louis, MO
DataFactZ Account Manager role was born out of the need to accommodate each customer’s unique set of requirements. This individual will manage DataFactZ’s key customers in the Mid-West and will be integral part of DataFactZ’s long term relationship with its customers, beyond direct interaction with our customers, this individual will work with internal DataFactZ sales and technical teams to ensure customer needs are being met in a timely manner. In order to succeed in this role, this individual must have an intense focus on customer success with strong influence abilities
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable DataFactZ to become a trusted advisor to our customers
- Ensures successful delivery of consulting services, particularly through effective engagement and customer management
- Responsible for staff/account management of DataFactZ team members working for various customers.
- Ensures that all assigned team-members have a solid understanding of client business objectives and the plans in place to attain those objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical personnel and processes associated with professional services
- Collaborate cross functionally to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with Sales and technical teams to identify areas of expansion and drive more services opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERICENCE REQUIRED:
- Over 5 years of technical account management, engagement management, system implementation or SI consulting experience
- Previous direct experience and demonstrated comfort in interacting with Senior Management internally and within the install base
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional work streams
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with an ability to identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written are a must
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate
- Understanding of packaged application software implementation practices
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Travel: up to 10-15% depending on location of customers
DataFactZ is a Business Analytics company that helps large enterprises manage and leverage data with a suite of professional services in Data Engineering, Data Science, and Decision Science. Our product is our team, and they’re experts at helping companies leverage data to create competitive advantage and become more Data Driven.
“DataFactZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”